When to retake DiSC assessment?
Have you or any of your clients wondered if they should retake the DiSC assessment after a certain period?
While most individuals will not see meaningful changes in their results over time, there are certain situations when retaking the assessment may be helpful:
- When an individual took it right before or after a big life event
- When an individual took it in their non-native language
- When an individual was distracted when they took it
- When an individual took it more than 3 years ago and has changed work roles
- When an individual was not authentic in their responses the first time that they completed the assessment
- When an individual is transitioning to a new career or work environment
- When an individual is working on personal growth or development
Ultimately, the decision to retake the DiSC assessment should be based on the individual’s specific circumstances and goals. If someone is unsure whether or not to retake the assessment, the above ideas might be useful to share with them.
You might also be interested in